XPH10Z 18-Volt LXT – 1/2 inch Wireless Drill Drill Kit.
- Makita 4-pole motor offers 480 lbs. by Max Torque
- The variable 2-speed (0-400 and 0-1,500 rpm) design covers a wide range of drilling, conduction and hammer applications.
- Compact design only 8-1/8 inches long and weighs only 4 pounds. to reduce operator fatigue
- Integrated L.E.D. The afterglow light illuminates the work area.
- New soft rubber grip design provides greater comfort at work.
- All metal gears provide greater durability.
- The LXT lithium-ion battery and Rapid Optimum charger produce 430% total service life with 3 more cycles.
||16.75 x 5 x 18 inches
|Item model number
||1 Lithium ions required, including
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer
|Number of item packages
|Number of handles
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion cordless 1/2-inch hammer driver-drill (tool only) combines speed and torque in a compact size. For increased versatility, it can be run as a driver-drill or a hammer driver-drill, and is engineered for applications in wood, metal, masonry, and concrete. The Makita-built four-pole engine that delivers 480 in.Lbs. Of max torque and up to 1, 900 RPM and 28, 500 BPM in the high-speed setting. It weighs only 3.4 lbs. (With battery, sold separately) for increased comfort.