H3312 David Clark H3312 Ground Support Headset. David Clark Company Ground Support Headsets are designed to facilitate communication when background noise or distance makes it extremely difficult. During Push-Back Operations, communication is critical to ensure the safety of everyone in the vicinity, and the protection of the aircraft from accidental damage. Our Noise Attenuating Headsets provide the hearing protection required and our Noise Canceling Microphones ensure clear, crisp transmission regardless of the noise level.
- M-1/DC Noise Canceling Amplified Dynamic Microphone
- Noise Shielded Microphone (Muff) with Momentary PTT (Push-to-Talk) switch, hangs freely ready for periodic use.
- Soft Headpad and Ear Seals guarantee exceptional comfort.
- 25 foot straight cord with (PJ-051) Plug to mate with Series C31-XX Extension Cords
- Corrosion-proof, chrome plated Headset/Stirrup Assembly
- Certified Noise Reduction Rating of 26db
Sign up to Newsletter
…and receive $20 coupon for first shopping