Addressable Relay Module Provides The System With a Dry-Contact Output for Activating a Variety of Auxiliary Devices, Such as Fans, Dampers, Control Equipment, etc.
FRM-1 Addressable Relay Module Provides The System With a Dry-Contact Output
panel and turns on in steady red when activated.
• LED blink may be deselected globally (affects all devices).
• High noise immunity (EMF/RFI).
• Wide viewing angle of the LED.
• SEMS screws with clamping plates for wiring ease.
• Direct-dial entry of address 01– 159 for FlashScan loops, 01 – 99 for CLIP mode loops.
• Speaker and audible/visual applications may be wired for Class B or A (Style Y or Z).