534B1103JL 1 Gang 10 Turn Rotary Wirewound Potentiometer with an 6.35 mm Dia. Shaft – 10kΩ, ±5%. Vishay’s range of high quality rotary potentiometers bring you the best build quality with a stainless steel shaft and solder lug terminals. With durability in mind the 534 series are rated for over one million lifecycles and are suitable for industrial control applications, medical instruments, wire cutting machines and welding machines.
534B1103JL 1 Gang 10 Turn Rotary Wirewound Potentiometer with an 6.35 mm Dia. Shaft – 10kΩ, ±5%
|Maximum Resistance||10 kΩ|
|Number of Gangs||1|
|Number of Turns||10|
|Mounting Type||Panel Mount|
|Termination Style||Solder Lug|
• Built with quality in mind so you can use these potentiometers in a rugged environment.
• Sealed body provides additional protection
• Rated at 1 Million lifecycles
• Solder lug termination
• Supplied with a metal lock and washer
• Ten turns with a 5% tolerance
• Sleeve bearing type.
• ±0.25% Linearity