4098-9794 TrueAlarm Photoelectric and Heat Sensors. The sensor base comes with an alarm sounder, which provides a high output (88 dBA) with low current requirements (20mA). Meanwhile, the product details include power from 24 VDC or a compatible Notification Appliance Circuit (NAC) and the possibility of manual activation from the control panel.
- Digital communication via IDNet or MAPNET II.
- The control panel processes sensor information to determine sensor status.
- Sensor and sounder operation is on the UL Standard 268 list.
- Sounder operation is also on UL Standard 464 list, as an audible notification appliance.
- It is designed for EMI compatibility.
- It comes with a magnetic test feature.