32044 3M Wetordry Sandpaper, 32044, 2000 Grit, 9 in x 11 in, 5 pack. 3M™ Wetordry™ Sandpaper has long been a great choice for auto repair jobs – there’s no need to spend extra time switching sandpaper between wet sanding and dry sanding. A full range of grades features silicon carbide abrasives mounted on flexible, waterproof paper for consistently excellent results. 3M™ Wetordry™ Sandpaper can be used by hand or for machine sanding.
- POLISH CLEAR COAT AND PAINT AND RESTORE SHINE – 2000 GRIT is perfect for polishing light paint texture in clear coat and removing light scratches in clear coat.
- WET OR DRY SANDING – Use for wet sanding and dry sanding without switching sandpaper
- SMOOTH FINISH – Delivers 10% smoother finish vs. conventional 3M sandpaper
- LONGER LASTING SANDPAPER – Silicon carbide abrasive self-fractures for longer life
- GREAT FOR AUTO BODY REPAIR – Silicon carbide grain is available in a range of grits from 400 grit for 2500 grit for non-aggressive sanding and polishing jobs on clear coat, plastic and metal, including areas that require hand compounding and for sanding dark colored paints
- Features durable yet flexible lightweight (A – Weight) paper backing to conform to auto body surfaces
- Available in 9” x 11” and 3-2/3” x 9” sheets for a variety of uses
Sign up to Newsletter
…and receive $20 coupon for first shopping