060-310566 KPS35 HEAVY DUTY PRESSURE SWITCH. Pressure Switch, KPS35, 0-116psig, 6-22psig Diff, -40-212F Media Temp, G 3/8A. In the KPS switches series, special attention has been given to meeting important demands for a high level of enclosure, a robust, compact construction and resistance to shock and vibration. The KPS switches range covers most outdoor as well as indoor application requirements, and are suitable for use in alarm and regulation systems in factories, diesel plant, compressors, power station and on board ships.
- Pressure ranges: 0 to 60 bar
- Gold plated contact systems
- Adjustable or fixed differential
- Robust and compact construction
- Resistance to shock and vibrations
- Diaphragm version for applications with: pulsations/pressure peaks sea water as media
- Enclosure IP67. Sturdy and sea water resistant.
- Available with all relevant land and marine approvals