031-002-060-011 Anti Two Block A2B Switch. This is a PAT Hirschmann factory original replacement switch. The most common Anti Two Block Switch, or A2B Switch, used on most PAT, Krueger, or Hirschmann systems on Grove, National, Manitex and other cranes. The switch will have a label or will be stamped into the metal on the back with the numbers 031-002-060-011 OR 31-002-06-0011.
Camed Electrical, Automation & Cables, Camed Products, Industrial Switches, Switches
031-002-060-011 Anti Two Block A2B Switch
- Anti-two block switch for winches, lifting.
- devices, and cranes
- Accepted as an emergency limit switch • by BIA (professional association for safety standards at work), acceptance test no. A. BIA 964031
- Fully sealed electrical unit
- stainless steel traction rope with a tensile strength of ≥5kN
- funnel-shaped introduction of the actuating rope with low friction surface for safe rope guidance